Methadone Doctors in Kansas City, MO

Get Help Now - 816-441-9015
Paid Advertiser

Methadone Doctors in Kansas City, Missouri

David Sternberg, M.D.
1001 West 39th Street
Suite 1
Kansas City, MO 64111
View details ›
James Fleming, M.D.
5840 Swope Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64130
View details ›
Jay Riseman, M.D.
Kansas City Hospice House
12000 Wornall Road
Kansas City, MO 64145
View details ›
Jeffrey Meyer, M.D.
200 North East 54th Street
Suite 101
Kansas City, MO 64118
View details ›
Joseph Richmond, M.D.
723 East 18th Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
View details ›
Julie Alvarez, M.D.
6650 Troost
Unit #208
Kansas City, MO 64131
View details ›
Lee Duong, M.D.
The Kansas City VA Medical Center
4801 Linwood Boulevard
Kansas City, MO 64128
View details ›
Mahmoud Wahba, M.D.
1010 Carondelet Drive
Suite 405
Kansas City, MO 64114
View details ›
Maria Lourdes Donato, M.D.
5811 East Truman Road
Kansas City, MO 64126
View details ›
Melvin Lopez, M.D.
400 East Red Bridge Road
Suite 302
Kansas City, MO 64131
View details ›

Get Listed in Our Directory

Call to Find a Methadone ClinicPhone icon800-813-6196 Info iconPaid Advertiser

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Calls to any general helpline will be answered or returned by one of the treatment providers listed, each of which is a paid advertiser: Rehab Media Group, Recovery Helpline, Alli Addiction Services.

By calling the helpline you agree to the terms of use. We do not receive any commission or fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a caller chooses. There is no obligation to enter treatment.